Wow users and smooth the road to success with DAS
DAS revolutionizes enterprise software by empowering users to support and initiate change
DAS also enables leaders to normalize rapid change by aiding in the successful implementation and roll-out of enterprise applications.
DAS is a family of capabilities that work together to provide in-application training, guidance, and support through content and collaboration. Users see an entire end-to-end process, so they understand their role and that of the application in the organization’s success.
DAS is an innovative and disruptive complement that engages business teams in their daily activities, guiding them between complex enterprise processes.
CREATE UNDERSTANDING OF BUSINESS PROCESSES
DAS helps people see beyond silos and grasp the impact of their own and others’ actions up- and downstream.
FOSTER CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN TEAMS AND ACROSS FUNCTIONS
DAS’ collaboration capabilities encourage people to develop and share knowledge, boosting collective understanding of business processes and the application.
EMPOWER PEOPLE TO SUPPORT AND INITIATE CHANGE
You need people on the ground, across the organization, to be aligned with the change that enterprise applications enable. DAS gives people tools to share information up- and downstream, helping identify areas for process improvement.
ACCELERATE ADOPTION AND REDUCE FRICTION TO OPTIMIZE ROI
DAS gives people contextual help within your application’s interface, helping them learn as they perform their daily work. If you’ve already implemented enterprise software with lackluster results, DAS revolutionizes the user experience to boost both short-term engagement and long-term adoption.
BUSINESS PROCESS AIDS
BUSINESS PROCESS AIDS
How it works
Though DAS is often used with SAP Fiori for S/4HANA, it is designed for use with any web-based enterprise application to accelerate adoption and enhance learning.
- Activate any or all of DAS’ capabilities, tailoring DAS to your needs.
- Easily create and integrate learning content like tutorials and exams, and in-app content for performance support, business process, and collaboration.
- Integrate DAS seamlessly in your software’s interface, improving usability.
- Empower users to learn during their daily work, boosting productivity.
- If localization of enterprise software is your priority, DAS Language Localizer is available as a standalone product.
DAS is priced on a simple ‘per user per year’ model, with volume discounts in case of a high number of users.
1) Annual Subscription Fees payable upon contract singing and or annual renewal starting at $240 USD /named user/per year:
2) Volume discounts for purchases greater than 5,000 named users are available upon request.
3) One-time Application Platform specific activation and end-user onboarding are subject to additional fees at time of initial purchase.
4) Professional Services fees are USD $240/hour on a time-and-materials basis.
All Pricing Editions Include…
Free Trial Edition with 3 users to experience how language localization can benefit you.
Tiered Pricing to help you find the best plan according to the number of named users.
Additional requirements like feature requests are accommodated as charged Professional Services.
Ready to wow users and smooth the road to success?